GPS Locker 2.3.0 APK+ Mod
- App NameGPS Locker
- Category Tools
- Requirement 4.0 or higher
- File Size3.95 MB
- App Codecom.silentlexx.gpslock
GPS Locker created in order not to lose lock a GPS signal when switching between applications and when your device's screen is off. GPS Locker helps to get a faster GPS signal lock and fix your GPS.
Where it can be helpful:
- In mobile games which are used in the game process GPS navigation.
- GPS Locker will be useful for those who use GPS navigation (for example, everyone is familiar with the situation when the device can not immediately catch the GPS signal at the exit of the tunnel in a car, etc.).
- Helps to improve GPS signal to devices that are often lost GPS signal.
- Automatic launch of GPS Locker when GPS is turned on in system.
- Possibility of manual and automatic reset A-GPS data.
- Ability to lock on screen when GPS Locker is runned.
- Manual or automatic launch your applications after fixing GPS signal (the desired application you specify in GPS Locker settings)
- Create shortcuts on the desktop to quickly launch applications after a successful fixes of GPS signal.
For remove ads buy Prime!
P.S.: This application is not designed for freeze the coordinates!
|Access location extra commands||Allows to access extra location provider commands.|
|Access fine location||Allows to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|android.permission.PRIORITY_HIGH_ACCURACY||App customer permission.|
|Access coarse location||Allows to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Internet||Allows to access internet network.|
|Access network state||Allows to access information about networks.|
|Wake lock||Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.|
|Vibrate||Allows access to the vibrator.|
|Install shortcut||Allows to install a shortcut in Launcher.|
|Receive boot completed||Allows to receive the boot completed notification that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE||App customer permission.|
|com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE||App customer permission.|