QKSMS 2.7.3 APK+ Mod
- App NameQKSMS
- Category Communication
- Requirement 4.0.3 or higher
- File Size4.76 MB
- App Codecom.moez.QKSMS
Remember when text messaging was like magic?
QKSMS brings a refreshingly beautiful and responsive Material Design touch to the stale state of text messaging. In a world with clunky SMS and MMS apps cluttered with bloat and ads, QKSMS is something to get excited about. We’re making texting magical again.
QKSMS is also fully open source!
Here’s why we think you’ll love it
• Material Design: And lots of it. QKSMS is the most beautiful text messenger available
• Themes: And nearly 200 of them available. Each one, hand picked by Google in the Material Design guidelines
• Night Mode: Like to have dark themes? So do we. Control it yourself, or turn on Automatic Night Mode and have night mode turned on automatically when it's dark out.
• Customization: It's your app. Make it yours!
• QK Reply: Reply to messages without having to leave what you're doing
• Group Messaging: So tell all your friends!
• MMS: For when words just aren't enough
• Delayed Messaging: Give yourself a second, make sure you said what you wanted to say!
• Android Wear: Full support for Android Wear, including customizable quick responses!
• Search: You care about your messages, so you should be able to find them. Now you can
• Security: QKSMS is protected against the Stagefright MMS exploit on Android
• No Ads: Ever. We don't believe in ads, we want to give you the best messaging experience available
• Completely free: We also don't want to make you have to pay for extra features!
• Anything else you want: We work on QKSMS every single day, and we're always looking for feedback. Let us know if you have any suggestions!
If you'd like to view the source code, leave bug reports, or feature suggestions, visit https://github.com/qklabs/qksms
|Access coarse location||Allows to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Access fine location||Allows to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Access network state||Allows to access information about networks.|
|Access wifi state||Allows to access information about Wi-Fi networks.|
|CALL_PHONE||Allows to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.|
|Change configuration||Allows to modify the current configuration, such as locale.|
|Change network state||Allows to change network connectivity state.|
|Change wifi state||Allows to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.|
|Get accounts||Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.|
|Internet||Allows to access internet network.|
|Manage accounts||Allows to manage the list of accounts in the AccountManager.|
|NFC||Allows to perform I/O operations over NFC.|
|Read call log||Allows to read the user's call log.|
|Read contacts||Allows to read the user's contacts data.|
|Read phone state||Allows read only access to phone state.|
|Read profile||Allows to read the user's personal profile data.|
|Read external storage||Allows to read from external storage such as SD card.|
|Read sms||Allows to read SMS messages.|
|Receive boot completed||Allows to receive the boot completed notification that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|Receive mms||Allows to monitor, record or perform processing on incoming MMS messages.|
|Receive sms||Allows to monitor, record or perform processing on incoming SMS messages.|
|Record audio||Allows to record audio.|
|Send sms||Allows to send SMS messages.|
|System alert window||Allows to open windows using the system alert, shown on top of all other applications.|
|Use credentials||Allows to request authtokens from the AccountManager.|
|Vibrate||Allows access to the vibrator.|
|Write contacts||Allows to write the user's contacts data.|
|Wake lock||Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.|
|Write external storage||Allows to write to external storage such as SD card.|
|Write sms||Allows to write SMS messages.|
|com.android.vending.BILLING||App customer permission.|
|com.sec.android.provider.badge.permission.READ||App customer permission.|
|com.sec.android.provider.badge.permission.WRITE||App customer permission.|
|com.htc.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS||App customer permission.|
|com.htc.launcher.permission.UPDATE_SHORTCUT||App customer permission.|
|com.sonyericsson.home.permission.BROADCAST_BADGE||App customer permission.|
|com.anddoes.launcher.permission.UPDATE_COUNT||App customer permission.|
|com.majeur.launcher.permission.UPDATE_BADGE||App customer permission.|
- 2018-09-21: QKSMS 3.5.4
- 2018-09-18: QKSMS 3.5.2
- 2018-08-10: QKSMS 3.4.4
- 2018-06-08: QKSMS 3.1.3
- 2016-09-18: QKSMS 2.7.3
- 2016-09-11: QKSMS 2.7.1
- 2016-09-04: QKSMS 2.7.0
- 2016-08-28: QKSMS 2.6.2
- 2016-08-21: QKSMS 2.5.4
- 2016-08-14: QKSMS 2.5.2
- 2016-08-07: QKSMS 2.4.1
- 2016-07-31: QKSMS 2.2.5
- 2016-07-24: QKSMS 2.2.4
- 2016-07-17: QKSMS 2.2.2